Trauma Relief Program (TRP)
The Trauma Relief Program is designed to relieve clients from Withdrawal, Pain, Trauma and Night Terrors. The program utilizes movement of energy, massage and specialized pain management techniques.
Addiction is traumatizing itself. Reprogramming the brain and developing new pathways is essential to behavior change. Often clients are stuck in their story of trauma and learning how to cope with their feelings in a productive way is essential to personal development.
The program re-frames their story so they can learn to live a successful life without traumatizing themselves.
We are a solution focused centre, and recognize that while addicts’ trauma is valid, it should not be an excuse to use in their minds.
- Reduce the intensity of withdrawal symptoms and the effects which follow abstinence
- Help women who are suffering from chronic pain
- Reduced pain from physical damage
- Scar revision
- Treat the symptoms of night terrors, anxiety, trauma, and depression
- Treat swelling caused by an impaired lymphatic system
- Increased energy levels
- Increased feelings of relaxation
- Improved sleep patterns
- Release of blocked energy in the body
The TRP program includes the following components:
- Enhanced Acupuncture
- Acupuncture injections
- Scar revision
- Trauma Massage
- Lymph Node Massage
- Qi Gong Energy Healing
All treatments are administered by Westminster House Registered Therapists.
After consultation with a Case Manager, a certified addictions specialist, and the medical team, a custom program will be designed to suit each client’s individual needs.