This Holiday Season YOU can make Make Your Shoes Count!
Often we have so much abundance and don’t’ even know it. This holiday season, we challenge you to take your inventory of what you have and make a donation in support of the Westminster House initiatives. We hope to be able to surprise our clients again this year with a fantastic holiday celebration, and we count on our initiatives to make this happen!
How it works:
- Count the shoes and boots in your closet.
- Take a picture: You can pick your favourite pair or all your shoes; we are just looking for a great photo.
- Donate $1 for every shoe/boot ($2 per pair) to Westminster House. You can donate in person, On-Line or at CANADA HELPS.
- Post your photo on any social media.
- Tag your photo #makeyourshoescount #westminsterhouse.
- Nominate your friends to do the same
The best photo will be featured in our January News Letter “Loud Recovery,” and you will receive a fancy box of Purdy’s Chocolates… Nothing a little incentive!