Westminster House Can help
We can intake women who are 19 years and older and youth girls ages 16, 17 & 18. We encourage (when possible) that the clients have their name on the wait list before we can accept a completed referral package from an agent. We know this is not always possible and will do our best to accommodate extenuating circumstances.
We prefer that clients are abstinent prior to in-take, however we go on a case by case basis.
Westminster House is a place to recover and therefore free from distractions such as cell phones and computers so if possible leave these devises at home as there is limited storage. Further, we can only store up to a maximum of 1 suitcase.
We Encourage Clients To:
- Contact us so that we can conduct an intake interview and health assessment
- After being placed onto the wait list please:
- Call every day to check in with any Westminster House Staff.
- Secure your treatment funding
- Send confirmation of TB testing
- Send in referral package – Download Referral Form 2016.
- Complete MSP Application: Download MSP Premium Assistance Application
Setting Up An Intervention
It’s challenging to help a loved one struggling with any type of addiction. Sometimes a direct conversation can start the road to recovery. People who struggle with addiction are often in denial about their situation and unwilling to seek treatment. They may not recognize the negative effects their behavior has on themselves and others. Then a more focused approach is needed. You may need to join forces with others and take action through a formal intervention.
Please call Westminster House directly for a confidential consultation and referral to one of our affiliated interventionists based on the needs of your loved one.