Adult Residential Program
Get The Support That You Need To Recover
Our adult program provides an environment of learning, nurturing and healing within a connected peer-to-peer community. If you’re struggling with addiction, we can help you get your life back.
Call our toll free confidential helpline 1-866-524-5633
Primary Care Treatment Program
During a client’s stay they explore the core issues that led to their addiction. The Primary Care program presents the framework and an action plan that leads to sustainable recovery.
The clients live in a peer to peer environment and are in groups of two or more women at all times to ensure complete safety and accountability to the program. Clients integrate into the community and attend eleven 12-step philosophy meetings a week. This creates a strong feeling of connection and where recovery is part of everyday normal life.
- Long term abstinence from drugs and/or alcohol
- Improved psychical and mental health
- Improved family and social relationships
- Access to educational and employment opportunities
Primary Care Includes:
- Group Therapy
- Medical Assessmentgroup counselling, addiction counselling, cell group, addiction counsellor, Caroline V
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- One to One Counselling
- Addiction education
- Introspective writing (12 Steps)
- Health and Wellness
- Exercise program
- Psycho-educational programming
- Lifestyle and nutrition
- Social Recreation